Sunday, February 1, 2009

American Stereotyping

To err is human and I have plenty of faults. If one of them being studying harder than the average lazy-ass American then screw you! Do not get me wrong I do not hate America, I love it...in fact God bless America and f#$k the rest of the world. But it always bugged me the way Americans love to categorize people in types.

While it is the land of opportunities where gold is unlimited if you are capable to find them, it is also the land of bullshit. Now tell me how am I nerdy seeing that I study and get good grades? Isn't it given that you go to college to study? So are you lazy? Or are you envious? These people should get a life and stop having a complex for themselves.

While you are pointing, giving nicknames to people better than you, "we" the NERDS, GEEKS etc are happy with our lives. So get off out back and go back to your miserable reality. One advice, the sooner you face your own stupidity the faster you can cure it. Oh, wait stupidity has no cure..so here I am contradicting myself again..done raging goodnight

No comments: