Monday, February 9, 2009

Sometimes when we touch

I still can't believe this girl make me revisit my past...The deleted post. Never knew I would rewrite something I have deleted. Anyways so here we go Cryssie this is for you!

If lamenting can help us solve anything I will be sitting in my room whole day. Change in life is inevitable. What would happen to us if our lives just stays the same? No bumpy ride...all sugar and roses...that's why some people go crazy...

After all if we do not change, how can we grow up? Pain, sadness, frustration, meeting, parting, and the thing that hurts the most, breaking up will always be with us no matter where and when.

While there is always a little part part deep inside us, afraid, terrified of what may come...it is very important to embrace the change, and go with the flow....the less resistance you give...the easier your live will be...I know it's a cliche but sometimes having the courage to give up is very important.

Plus you are never alone when the change comes. Family, good friends...will always be right there for you...that I'm sure. Don't you think they will get angry if you say that you will be alone? In the end, no one call tell you to do anything but yourself and we all know that. Most importantly be honest and fair to yourself...don't beat up yourself too much....being masochistic has its limits =p...Anyways just keep looking for the silver lining okay!! ^^

No comments: