Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter Break Part III

And you thought part II was the end.....nah this whole winter break was full of surprises and fun fun fun!!!! Day 3! And here Mr.James comes...so we woke up....umm lemme see....we then left for Shin Chon...as usual Tae's mom makes delicious galbi for me!! *touched*
Dear Tae had to go take an exam about sex (WTF??!!)...so me and James who felt sick went to get some food..aww James looking dreamy


And this is the goodness we had for umm...lunch?



It was short to say mashita!!! (delicious in korean)....so anyways we then went to walk around...and i went to get a haircut while James (who was bored) went to PC bang (cybercafe) to umm buy calling card??!! So satisfied with my new look..we went to meet MinSu...hohoho kinda randomly in Yonsei University where most of my Korean friends go!! (it's 2nd in Korea and the best private institution mind you)......here is three of us camwhoring lol...



We wandered around this magnificent campus which made me wanna study there *sob sob*...and talk about good ol' times...so he had to go meet his junior or gf *wink* so me and James waited for Tae to finish writing about his ecchi-ness...yeah we waited in fron of the library...how appropriate...me and tae here:



Three of us guys went to walk around the area and somehow ended up in E-hwa University (an all girls' school mind you)...coz Tae wanted to go ^^....so they build a valley at the entrance and it was pretty breathtaking I would say...i guess i was too amazed by the structure than to concern myself with the girls *ahem* so i didnt notice any...*omigosh*...to let you guys have a feel of the *valley* dont think dirty please hahahaha


Awesome right? Although not as much as the person in the picture =p...and there was a romantic path on our way down (why aren't you here?)...so we camwhored a bit



So romantic right? Hehe so...we got hungry like really hungry...as selfish as I was I wanted shabu2!!!
mmMMM...BEEF...
As usual with 2 DSLRS what can we do but take pictures while waiting?
The classic pose!!



Of course we all act silly!!




And last but not least the cook! While we enjoy eating....



While all the winter break entries are and will be mindless recalls of my trip...it serves a purpose as to how my trip went, who i saw, besides making people jealous *evil grin*...I personally am not satisfied with this lackluster writing...no emotions involved gah!! Anyways....shout out to ma korean buddies!! ^^

1 comment:

Kuhan said...

Fun fun fun.. Tae's still the same!