Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Break Part II

Dental hygiene is one of the most important things that we need to take care of. Few days ago I had to get my teeth washed and the ordeal was awful. I had 2 of my teeth filled too..I'm now afraid of the drill =p hahahaha

Back to Korea..the second day...we went to Insa Dong to look at traditional stuff but people told me it's only a tourist spot...well it's not really traditional, it sold stuff, cute ones and that's about it...as expected Tae with his new SLR, we took a pictures ^^ But first!! We had to have some dinner hehehe

We had bim bim bap fer dinner



This is Tae mixing it



And the end product!



We had our fill and off we go!

Us taking our own reflection apparently through a creative art ^^"


We went onto the roof and tae got emo hehe




Then under the bridge



Subsequently got some late nite snacks (dried seafood!)




That's about it for day two in Korea *wink*

No comments: