Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Power to the people?

Recently, actually last Friday our dear ex-Prime Minister Pak Lah decided to step down from his position. This came as a shock to some of my friends while I was thinking "Finally?!". Obviously, because he didnt do much during his years as the PM and very well received tons of criticism. So, once again Malaysia outclasses itself by electing a murderer as our next PM well you-know-who right? I dont know which idiot prophesied R A H M A N as the sequence how our country's PM's were going to be lected but I think it's freaking retarded. Well it came true but at what cost? It was pretty awesome until M. So, who's gonna spell out the next sequence for our PMs-to-come? Or what is it? Ha!

Oh well, being a pure newbie or an ignorant fool of my country's politic...I'm not one to say anything. But I totally agree on the results of the elections held this and last year were the 'rakyat' begin to show what we are made of. I didnt vote (booo) but I'm sure the BNs will be more conscious on what they are doing. Vote them out if they do a shit job I say. If anyone care to update me on the situation now it would be awesome as I have noticed there are plenty of outrage going on in the web.

1 comment:

lim said...

well, the latest development is PR won the two by-elections in Bukit Gantang and Bukit Selambau while BN won the one in Batang Ai.

New cabinet line-up will be announced today.

The two cops involved in Altantunya murder were sentenced to the gallows.