Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lost? Am I?

The road to Spring Formal wasn't anything close to excitement but I ended up going anyway, picking up a couple of misunderstandings along the way. Of course, it's not what I wanted to do but heck things always never turn out in my favor.

At least the food was much better and I wish the venue was a tad bigger. Of course the dance floor. There was barely any breathing space and many of us had to cram or resolve to dancing by the sidelines.

It was overall a pretty fun experience except that I left with a tad of disappointment lingering in my still empty [insert organ]. Hopefully nothing changes after this Formal as it was all in the name of fun.

One comment though, these days guys can only grind. You can hardly see any real dancing any more, or is it just a club-culture we have so developed. Maybe I just want attention =p

No comments: