Sunday, March 15, 2009

Past past past

I seemed that i still cant get rid of my old self...ugh...this is getting hard...maybe I have too much elemental mercury in my brain =p...oh well...one observation..I have been rather repetitive with my comments especially positive one: take care, good luck...and etc...so cliche...maybe I need to increase my vocabulary >.<

This Spring break is going to be a boring one....actually not really..just void of people that I usually hang out with..otherwise i would say it's the same...with more catching up to do..today was the first time I ran to the lake then subsequently to Adler Planeterium..it was awesome..the Azure sky was almost like a calling to me!! My only regret is that I didnt bring my SLR...going to next time!! Well there was a couple making out...definitely NSFW...with all the kids and all...gosh! (maybe I'm just jealous =p)

Otherwise today is just studying!! Again didn't get much done..but something is always better than nothing..rite?

No comments: