Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LTL

It's amazing how small things in live can make or break a day. In a relatively boring class tonight, I came to realize two things. No1 just because something is tasty and harmless doesn't mean you should just shove in down your mouth. So I was falling asleep in the class, and I decided to buy a bar of Starburst!! Wee...Come my third candy I decided to just chew the shit out of it...and whaddaya know...it got stuck in between by bad tooth and it hurt like *^)(__&^%^$#%$#@% for like 20 minutes...now come my second realization..LOVE is like eating candy...it is sweet, very sweet at first, and can be f*cking painful later on when not treated carefully....

Oh yeah...the class became interesting when my prof was talking about the low reproduction due to stress...

"Nowadays people are having many infidelity problems" (when she meant infertility)...of course I had to control myself laughing...but I have to say I agree with both statements (not that I have any of those problems *wink*)

In another story, I've heard of weird things done in the shower (smoking wtf?)...but to actually witness it myself...it's just...an overwhelming experience..some guy apparently due to love of fruits (no punani)....ate oranges and apples in the shower stalls...I can tolerate orange peels....but he actually left 1/8 of an apple to rot..wthell is wrong with these people...hmmm maybe they didnt eat it...they might have been doing "something else" with it...(go figure)...=p

1 comment:

lim said...

those were really weird things -.-